1. <rt id="7ckuw"></rt>
      每日學英語
      daily-english
      用微信學英語,讓英語學習成為一種習慣.可以學到精彩短句、口語,還可以查單詞,搜英語資料.

      如果微信可以顯示“消息已讀”……

      2020-04-15 10:42:12  每日學英語

      如果微信可以顯示“消息已讀”,那不愛回復消息的人會怎么樣?

       

      Left on read

       

      Hello and welcome to The English We Speak with me, Feifei…

      大家好,歡迎收聽BBC《地道英語》節目,我是菲菲。

      ..and me, Roy.

      我是羅伊。

      In this programme, we have an expression which describes when someone has read the message you've sent them, but hasn't replied.

      本期節目,我們要教給大家一個表達,用來形容某人讀了你發給他的信息,但是沒有回復的行為。

      That reminds me, Roy - did you get my message yesterday?

      啊,我想起來了,羅伊,你昨天收到我發的消息了嗎?

      Oh yes, I did.

      哦,是的,收到了。

      I read it and then I totally forgot to answer you.

      我讀了消息,然后我完全忘了給你回復。

      Was it something important?

      有什么重要的事嗎?

      I can't believe it! You completely ignored my message. I got left on read!

      真讓人難以相信!你完全無視我的信息。我被“left on read”!

       

      What's the colour red got to do with the fact I forgot to reply?

      紅色跟我忘了回復有什么關系?

      Red is actually my favourite colour.

      紅色實際上是我最喜歡的顏色。

      Not red the colour, but read as in the past of read .

      不是那個顏色“red”,而是閱讀的過去式“read”。

      Ahhh, got you.

      啊,明白了。

      Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you on read.

      抱歉,我不是故意讓你的消息已讀但未回復的。

      It's just I was in the middle of something … and then got distracted … and then…

      只是我正忙著一些事……然后分心了……然后……

      OK. Roy. I understand!

      好了,羅伊。我明白!

      What was so important that you couldn't reply?

      是什么事如此重要,以至于你無法給我回消息?

      I was eating a really nice banana, and then I just forgot… sorry.

      我在吃一根很好吃的香蕉,然后我就忘了…抱歉的。

      That's a terrible excuse - it's a good thing we're friends or I might think you were ignoring me.

      這是個糟糕的借口——幸好我們是朋友,否則我可能會認為你無視我。

      Anyway, let's listen to these examples…

      不管怎樣,讓我們來聽下面的例子。

      I can t believe I was left on read.

      真不敢相信我的消息已讀但未收到回復。

      I sent him a message and I can see he's looked at the message, but he hasn't replied!

      我給他發了個短信,我知道他讀了,但他還沒回復!

      My partner always leaves me on read.

      我的小伙伴經常讀了我的消息但不回復。

      They get really distracted and then don't message me back.

      他們真的總是三心二意,然后就不給我回消息了。

      You shouldn't assume the worst if you get left on read.

      如果的消息已讀但未收到回復,你不要往最壞的方向想。

      If someone reads your message and doesn't reply, they might be really busy and planning to respond later.

      如果有人看了你的留言而不回復,他們可能真的很忙,打算以后再回復。

      This is The English We Speak from BBC Learning English and we're talking about the expression left on read .

      這是BBC 《地道英語》,我們正在討論短語“left on read”。

      We use this when someone has read a message, but hasn't replied.

      當有人讀了消息,但沒有回消息的時候,我們就可以用這個短語。

      So, were you really eating a banana and that's why you left me on read?

      所以,你真的在吃香蕉,這就是你讓我已讀的信息沒有回復的原因?

      Yeah, sorry.

      是啊,對不起。

      Well, I was also playing video games which might have been the main reason.

      嗯,我還在玩電子游戲,這可能是主要原因。

      Haha - I knew it!

      哈哈,我就知道!

      Well the next time I want to offer you free tickets to the Rob's Rolling Biscuits rock concert, hopefully you'll reply and not just leave me on read!

      好吧,下次我想給你免費的“羅伯的搖滾餅干”搖滾音樂會的門票,希望你能回復我,而不僅僅是信息已讀!

      What!?! Free tickets?!

      什么!?!免費票?!

      Let me read the message again!

      讓我再讀一遍消息!

      Can I... can I still have the tickets?

      我還能拿到票嗎?

      Sorry, it s too late now.

      對不起,現在太晚了。

      I gave them to Neil.

      我把它們給尼爾了。

      He didn't leave me on read.

      他回復我的消息了。

      Bye, Roy.

      再見,羅伊。

      Bye.

      再見。

      本周熱門

      亚洲综合av最大网站